12 Things About T and Me!

1.  We are complete opposites. Travis is a hunter, fisherman and lover all things quiet and unpopulated. I'm a shopper, city girl and prefer people and parties.

2.  I pay the bills. Travis does the laundry.

3.  I'm meticulous and organized at work, but not at home. Travis is organized everywhere! 
4.  We both agree that our family is perfect as a party of four.  Our boys have made our life complete and no girls are needed!

5.  I'm a diet Coke girl. Travis is a water and Rock Star guy.

6.  We'll be taking our first vacation away from our boys in June. We've never been away for more than a night and are finally ready and excited to get away. Just the two of us!  
7.  We never hang up without an I love you! And Travis never leaves the house for work, without hearing, "Be Careful".

8.  April 19th marked 15 years together.  
9. When it comes to home decor: I'm Pottery Barn. He's Bass Pro. 
10. Travis has enough common sense for 10 people. I have none! 
11. Our grandparents knew each other long before we did. 
12. We're best friends and were made for each other. T's stuck with me.  

No comments