School is out for the summer! Can I get an AMEN!
I haven't posted anything in forever and a day because life got super busy, but finally we have some free time! If life with two little boys is considered free time. So here are a few things going on in our life.
1. Playing outside.
2. I've started a new weight loss journey this summer. Which means eating better and exercising. We'll see if I finally lose some darn weight! Nothing is worse than being extremely knowledgable about fashion and trends and not being able to get your fat butt in any of it.
Hopefully one day I'll look like this. Big goals. I know! Some plastic surgery may be necessary. LOL!
3. Vacations are a plenty this summer. My handsome hubby and I will be enjoying this in two weeks:
I can't wait! I know we'll miss our boys but being together, just the two of us, will be awesome and much needed!
Then it will be on to San Diego! We'll miss daddy as he stays behind to work, but I can't wait to see my babies play at the beach, go to Lego Land and Sea World and see Landon's face when he meets Mickey Mouse!
Finally, mommy is going away with 15 girls from work for a weekend getaway to Put-in-Bay. Who knows what those days will bring. Lordy- 15 girls in 3 rooms = scary!
4. We get in our new puppy in a little over a month. Heaven help me.
The two on the right are our potential pups! They both look like trouble to me.
Hopefully there will be more posts soon!
Have a happy summer!








No comments