Whirlwind Weekend

This weekend flew by, because busy couldn't begin to describe Friday through Sunday.  The weekend started and ended with baseball and we fit a couple's baby shower for my sister-in-law and brother in between.

Last weekend Drew's team began a tournament which continued on this weekend.  These boys have played together only one season and it was rough start last year, but this year has been filled with exciting games.  Such a difference a year makes.  Yesterday they won and moved on to play a game this morning.  We won again and made it to the finals. These boys played their hearts out for over four hours straight with no break.  Our little catcher, caught 11 innings straight today. Craziness, because if I squatted that long, I wouldn't be able to walk the next day.  In the end, we didn't win.  We were 2nd place in the tournament, but it sure was fun to watch.
As I said, we also had a shower for my soon to be new nephew Grayson.  We had so much fun catching up with family and friends.  









Such a fun few days, but now I need a weekend. :) 

No comments