He was so excited to tell me about his evening. It went a little something like this.
"I went on a golf cart tonight with aunt Chris and Jac and Brad, but Jac had to sit on Brad's lap. And we saw ducks and house that burned down, and water and do you know that the golf cart has a back and I think Stable (Chris' dog) could fit on the back, so maybe we can take him sometime. (insert breath)
I played pool too. Do you know that the black ball is poisonous and you shouldn't hit it in the hole? You can make it hit other balls but just don't let it get in the hole or you lose. (breathe here)
And do you know that we made S'mores but I only ate three bites. And there were fireworks but Stable was afraid, so next time when I go to Chris' I am going inside with Stable and tell him it's going to be alright."
Do you think he had fun?
Today we started to prepare for one of our favorite families to come over for the Fourth. Drew is very excited to have Abby and Leah over. So we had to make Oreo pops and special strawberries. My camera battery was well charged today and below are the photos of our delicious desserts. Drew insisted on taste testing everything we made.
Hope you all are having a happy and safe Fourth of July!


No comments