Oh this poor...

Oh this poor neglected blog! I feel horrible for not updating more, but our life is non-stop! It is currently almost 11 pm. I have to wake up in just 5 hours and I feel like I've accomplished very little tonight.  If there were only 6 or 7 more hours in the day. 
 Since is it is still Wednesday I thought I'd do a little What I'm Loving Wednesday
So here it goes...

One
My boys! 
I love them more than life itself.
They make me feel so blessed. 
Two
I'm loving that this spring break, we are taking our boys to Disney!
We're staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge.
I think I might be more excited than Drew. 
Although Landon can't wait to see "Mickey's Castle" as he calls it.
Three
These iPhone apps!

 I think the app Pocketbooth, is so fun. It's a photo booth in your phone. 
I'm also lovin' Color Splash. Such an easy way to play with color in your photos. 
Four
I might as well mortgage my home to get one, but I love this Bob Jogging stroller. You can't go all that fast with a Joovy Caboose and 60 pounds of boys. Believe me, I've tried.
Five
I'm loving that I've kind of convinced my hubby to take me to see this!
I can't wait!!!
I mean...come on Rachel.
If Channing Tatum told me he was my husband tomorrow...
I'd totally go along with it.  Who argues with this?
(Of course he's not half as handsome as you Trav!)

Six
I love the scent of both of these:

Seven
I love that I survived my 11th, 100th Day of School.
My little people had a blast and I was exhausted!
Eight
This picture of Gus. He can never be left out of any fun.


What are you loving this Wednesday?


No comments