Oh the Places You'll Go!

 I feel so bad about the absolute neglect of this sweet little family blog. I don't know how I kept up so well last year. My class this year is so sweet, my own kiddos are older and more independent and I get a WHOLE LOT less sleep, but I still feel like I'm not getting as much accomplished.  Go Figure. 

 Anyway...We celebrated Dr. Seuss' birthday last week in my classroom. And "Oh the places you have to go" to get all the things you need to celebrate. I literally went all  over town finding things for my unit. I needed food items, crafts, clothes, etc. Then just as I thought there'd be time to take a breath... it was Seuss week for Drew. He needed a crazy hat, socks, and PJ's.  Thank goodness for Nada and Pops because we literally went EVERYWHERE looking for fun Seuss stuff and found nothing.  
But they found a super cute hat.  
How stinkin' cute, huh?
Speakin' of Seuss...Can you guess who the cat in the hat might be? 
He's younger than 6 and older than 3.  

Just like the title of his popular book, we've literally been on the go constantly.  
 We went to the zoo.
 We HAD to go to the outlet mall. The rides in the middle are a must.
And when we aren't on the Go, we are doing something. 
Like taking a slime bath.
Painting Rocket Ships
Making mommy Playdoh breakfast. YUM!
And fought bad guys.
While mommy laminated and cut out centers for school.
Oh the places we go, and things we do with these two. 
And I wouldn't have it any other way.



No comments