Catching Up!

I know it's been about a gobzillion years since the last post to this blog, but life is seriously passing by at warp speed and there is no slowing it down. Our May Calendar is ridiculous! I don't know if one day's box is empty.  As much as I never want to wish time away, I'm ready for June!  
Since it's been so long, I'll talk in lists because there is a lot to cover! So here it goes.  


1. We took our boys to Disney and had an absolute blast! Everyone says they are going to wait until their kiddos are older, but I tell you, the excitement from Landon and the fact that he mentions the trip everyday was so worth it.  


2. This on the other hand was an unexpected and very unwelcome part of our trip.  Yes...apparently I am a Klutz with a capital K! At least 3 more weeks in this. A true fashion emergency, I know.

3. My baby is now a baseball player.  Well t-ball, but it's the big time to him.  He's number 11. A lucky number indeed! 


4. And last but not least, here's our little fashion forward friend. I leave him for 2 minutes and he's pantless, shoes on the wrong feet and eating fruit snacks for breakfast with some serious hair.  

 That's a quick catch-up for now, but I promise I'll update soon.  








No comments