So I failed...

I've failed at keeping up like I should. I feel horrible, because I want to look back at this like a journal of memories, and I'm pretty sure people journal more than once a month.  So you can give this momma a big fat F! I will say that we've been busy making memories and I guess that is what counts.

We decided after our adult trip to Louisville that we would take the boys. It was a fun day away.  We took them to the Louisville slugger museum, which honestly, they weren't too terribly impressed with. But they did love batting practice.  We also took Drew to the 21C where we stayed on our last trip.  He had to experience "peeing on the wall" as I'm told.  Please don't ask. That hotel was full of quirky weirdness.  
Proof below: 
Drew in front of their red marble, bejeweled Limo. Words on his head and Landon playing in fake puddle of water.  
 Drew with the Johnny Bench bat and plate.
 The best part! 

We also recently took Drew to his first Red's game. We had a blast and the game just happened to make history as the Reds clinched their division.


We also had a little at home batting practice. I'm hoping one these boys ends up on the field above. 
This mama needs a break from work. 
Have a great week sweet friends! 

No comments