Soaking Up Summer!

So, no I haven't blogged in a REALLY long time! I feel just a little bit sad about this, but I know that most of the time that I wasn't blogging, I was busy enjoying my family. We had an amazing summer. So here's a little recap of our fun!

 We spent countless hours at Kings Island, both the park and water park. Drew is finally tall enough to ride the Racer and Vortex and Landon is pretty happy he can now ride the Beastie. 


 We also made a trip or 4 to Chuck E Cheese this summer. We're all about the free tickets from Chuck E. 


 Numerous games of putt putt were played. Here we are at Eagle tee and Monster Golf. 



Here are my two little Reds fans. We were able to attend a couple of games this season with these two.


The boys also took swimming lessons this summer. Drew is swimming the backstroke and Landon is learning to swim across the pool.

Travis and I took an amazing trip to the Bahamas.







  I was even able to check one off my bucket list! We got to swim with dolphins. So amazing! 
The boys didn't get away without a little homework.  
 And on rainy days we kept ourselves busy with crafts. 


Mommy went on a few girls trips with some of the sweetest friends. Vegas and Nashville were both a blast. 




We spent a fun 4th of July with the Thomas Family!




In fact, we had a ton of fun this summer with Amy and Lauren.
 Here we are at the river.
The boys loved to swim and play in the water.

 Fishing with daddy was a favorite as well.

Our summer ended with a fun day at the pool with our favorite friend Becky.
 And daddy coming home from Dallas with some Ranger's loot! 
So you see, I didn't have time to blog, because I was busy soaking up summer with my babies and I'm okay with that. So blessed! 

No comments