They Say It's Your Birthday

8 years ago we brought home a precious, perfect little pumpkin who would complete our family of 4. I have to say, Travis and I make some pretty babies.  I mean how perfect is that face?

Little did we know the personality that would come out of that little human.  Landon is funnier than he knows, he loves his friends and family with all of his heart and he makes everyone smile.  He also counts down his birthday for at least a month before and thinks November 10th should be a national holiday. He originally wanted to take a few friends to Main Event, but then decided he'd rather do a family trip to Nashville for his birthday. So Tennessee, here we come.  

On his actual birthday he took in some pug cookies, because he's a pug fan through and through. 

 Then he took his golf instructor, Melissa up on a birthday lesson and game of Twister.


And we ended the evening at PF Changs for dinner and some cake at home.

I can't believe my baby is 8! We've truly been blessed with this adorable kiddo.

Landon at 8......
Loves to play golf.
Loves to watch Bunk'd and Despicable Me 3.
Loves to eat steak. 
Loves Pugs
Best Friends: Will, Jake, and Rocco
Favorite Subject: Math 
Favorite Book: Bad Guys



No comments