I must say that my first full week of school was beyond trying and exhausting! So this 3 day weekend came at just the right time. I just wish every weekend was 3 days! Spending these days with my family, playing, shopping, crafting, baking and resting has been so rewarding. We've been playing lots of trains, reading books, going out to dinner, shopping for new school shoes and making yummy treats. I even found time to organize some drawers and closets. I really don't want this weekend to end, but working does make me appreciate every second that I spend with my family.
The Two Most Handsome Boys Ever!
About to go shopping of new, school shoes.
Cupcake Pops and Bites! YUM!
Not quite as cute as Bakerella's (www.bakerella.com)
But not bad for my first time!



Someone made a run for it last night after his bath.
This is what I found in his room.
The best investment ever made in our house. TRAINS!
Drew Teaching Landon to Write

Practicing for Preschool. He can write his name!
Well with a pretty funky "e".
Our Halloween picture. Love the Cricut!
'
My latest Craft Project for the week.
I got the idea from Craft O Maniac's Blog.
A Halloween Topiary : Made from Cupcake Liners!
I'm currently working on a Halloween Wreath and Banner as well! I'll post pictures when I'm finished and if they come out looking decent of course. You never know.
P.S. My baby starts preschool in 2 days! I can't believe it. I can't wait to see how he likes it. He's such an amazing little boy, so I'm sure he'll love it.














No comments