Week in Review

So this week has been kind of a terrible, horrible, very bad, no good week, with a little bit of good mixed in. 



{Monday}

1. Had my final observation at school.  My kids were not very well behaved, but my principal did call me a saint for how I handled this behavior. 

2. My students about put me over the edge. Left with a headache. 

3. Went to the gym, where my new trainer literally made parts of my body I didn't know I had, HURT!

4. Came home and Drew taught me yoga. He insisted I needed more exercise, which I do.





{Tuesday}
1.  Sat in traffic for an hour and half because my regular routine of watching the morning news as I get ready was interrupted by a 1 year old with sticky fingers and a knack for breaking remotes.  See above for the culprit.  

2. Later that day I laid down my coat on a cafeteria table that is never used, as I went about my cafeteria duty.  Only to find as I was leaving that a random kindergarten student was sitting at that table, lunch tray on top of my coat, coat covered in barbecue sauce or beans, or something just gross!


4. **This is a good thing. Went to the Mac store and picked up this new beauty! My new Mac Book Pro! 

 My Beautiful Blog on my new computer.

5. Stayed up until 12 p.m. finishing my Reader's Workshop Response Sheets on my new computer and uploaded them TpT.





{Wednesday}
1. Must have stayed up way too late because for the first time in ten years of teaching, I OVERSLEPT! I needed to leave the house at 6 am. with both boys dressed and ready to go.  Guess when I woke up? 6 am. Way to start your day!

2. Had a visit from an author along with our Cincinnati Reds' mascot, The Gapper.  
Very cool. 

3. Went to the gym to work out with my trainer who forgot about our appointment, couldn't train me, and made me run for 40 minutes on the treadmill after a 20 minute warm-up on the elliptical.  

{Thursday}


1. Had conferences until 7 pm.  What a long day! 

2. Came home to these two adorable little men. One loves brownies. The other loves movie nights and popcorn.




{Friday}


1. Went to the gym where my trainer went 10 times Jillian Michaels on me.  I now call him Scary Jerry! He trains me for free though, so I can't really complain.

{Saturday}

1. Played with my sweet boys and made breakfast. Drew at 4 pieces of turkey bacon. A record in the books of Drew's eating habits.

2. Drove to the sticks! Literally nowheresville, to meet the dog that might be having our future puppy. Bulldogs are high maintenance, but how lovable are they? I think very.  We had fun playing with 10 bulldogs.  Yes, you heard that right. She had 10. She's nice but she must be a little unbalanced to have 10.  :) 


If you made it to the end of the post, thank you! I can only hope next week is a little less wackadoodle doo! 

No comments