What I'm Loving Wednesday!


This is what I'm loving on this Wednesday!

{One}
I'm loving the adorable babies below. Landon is super silly and how sweet is Drew watching his brother sleep.  


{Two}
I'm loving that it's Wednesday and I've only worked two days.  4 day work weeks are fab-u-lous! 


{Three}
I'm loving that I'm finally in a mindset to get back into shape. We joined a gym and I've had one whole day of healthy eating!  Although I'm not loving that after my wicked workout yesterday my legs feel like jello when I stand.  Can we say sore?


{Four}

I'm loving that our tax return will be here this weekend.  Bills be gone! Well not really... but some.  


{Five}

I'm loving Chanel Chance and so want to purchase a bottle.

{Six}

I'm loving this jewelry and Etsy shop.  It's super girly and right up my alley.  





{Seven}

I'm loving this quote, "I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles.”
-Audrey Hepburn








No comments