Our Baby...in Pre-K

I will never forget bringing our tiny baby boy home, swaddling him in his little blue blanket and watching him sleep as he rocked back in forth in his swing.  This was the picture I took that very night.  

Now 4 1/2 have years have passed and my baby is growing up into a sweet little boy full of energy and intelligence.  He's the smartest little 4 year old I know.  Yesterday was Drew's first day of Pre-K.  He loved it and made mommy and daddy a special keepsake. Daddy got to take him to school but took a picture for me.  
These days pass too fast and I know that just like that baby in the blue blanket, this picture will soon be a memory.  Until then we'll cherish each moment! 

PS. My little smarty pants posted this on his door tonight. Apparently little brothers named Landon are not allowed in his room.

No comments