The Sky is Falling!

My poor little old school is literally falling apart. I mean asbestos falling to the ground, can see through to the sky, roof has big holes in it, falling apart.  On Wednesday there was water flowing freely through our lights and into garbage cans.  It was a debacle to say the least.  At the end of the day we were told not to return until Monday as they tried to patch the holes and repair the best they could.  As sad as it is to see my "Excellent" school in less than poor condition, I can't say I didn't enjoy these last couple free days.  
  I was able to do the "stay at home" mommy things, like take my baby to school and go on a little lunch date.  I love my class this year, but I could really get used to this. It also gave me some time to go and purchase cold weather clothes so my kiddos aren't freezing.  Here are a few pictures from this week.  
 Always on the Go!
Poor little busted lip! But still smiles.

 Angry Birds Addict

What a pair! 

No comments