This Wednesday I'm Loving:
{One}
That I've been off for 5 whole days and enjoying every minute with my family and friends.
{Two}
I'm loving that I have 11 more days off!
{Three}
I'm loving that Christmas is only 4 days away.
I can't wait to see the boys reaction Christmas morning!
{Four}
I'm loving that Travis is off Christmas Eve, Christmas and New Years Eve. This rarely ever happens in his line of work. So I intend to make the most of it.
{Five}
I'm loving this perfume:
{Six}
I'm loving some of my Pinterest finds this week:
Must make!
Would love to own these!
Love this watch!
This necklace is on my list!
Super Cute Cozy Outfit!
I'll be growing out my hair to have these curls!
Gonna make Brad and Jac let me take this picture!
So true! Working on running more and not being FAT!
Then maybe one day I can look like this in THIS dress!
Seriously in love with my In a Pikle!
God is good!
What are you loving this Wednesday?














No comments