While transitioning into all these changes have been a bit difficult, it will eventually be our new routine and I'm sure life will get rolling smoothly. We pray, anyway. I will tell you that our family weekends have been such a blessing. I always knew that having very few weekends together was hard, but I never realized what a joy having them would be. I love my husband so much and having him home more just makes me realized this 100 times more.
I also can't believe that our baby is now in Kindergarten. He did very well and is making new friends, which makes us happy. He especially loves his class bunny name Carrots and a new friend named Alex. We are excited to see what the next 8 years at Mother Teresa bring for our sweet boy.
So hopefully I'll be updating often on what life brings our family.
We're excited for fall fun and family time.


No comments