Our Weekend So Far....

So far this weekend we've:
     * Spent a night out as a family at one of mommy's favorite restaurants, PF Changs.
     * Played Elmo's restaurant 4 times (Mommy was served pretzels, diet cokes, pizza, mac and cheese, french fries and pumpkin pie) and for the first time I didn't gain an weight from the meal.
     * Been up two nights in a row with a teething baby. (Please pray he sleeps through the night tonight)
     * Organized 2 little boys drawers and closets. Sad that my babies are getting so big.  
     * Created and cried over a birthday video for Landon's first birthday.  I want my babies to stay babies. Watching Landon's video makes me want another.  But not really...
     * Played Elmo's restaurant again
     * Made Halloween Cookie pops with Drew!
     * Went to one of daddies' favorite stores. Bass Pro (Saw more hillbillies than I've ever wanted to encounter in one evening, checked myself and boys for bugs and left.) 
     * Watched a horrible game of football (Yes, I'm talking about you OSU)

We still have Sunday to go and I'm so happy to say I'm off on Monday for Drew's field trip so more pictures are yet to come!!!






   

No comments