Sad day for Pumpkins

    So today was our day to go to the pumpkin patch. I picked out adorable outfits last night for both of the boys, complete with fall vests, hats, and sweaters, perfect for black and white pictures at the farm. And then..... we awoke to 40 degree weather and rain.  
     I was so sad! I've worked my butt off all week, staying at school until 8 o'clock one evening, only to have what I'd been waiting for all week, be cancelled.  This was supposed to be Landon's first visit to the pumpkin patch and Drew's chance to pick out our perfect pumpkin.  Instead, I ended up at Kroger's buying chicken, berries and vegetables for Travis' and my oh so fun attempt at weight loss.  Therefore, it looks like pumpkins; you'll have to wait for our arrival until next weekend.

Until then, here are a few pictures of our weekend thus far! 









No comments