Whirlwind Weekend!

Whoosh! And there went another weekend. I often wonder how weekends go by in warp speed, but days that I work seem to last forever.  It was a busy weekend and I still feel as if nothing was accomplished. No vacuuming, bathroom cleaning or Cricuting was accomplished this weekend, but man, were we busy.

Between 3 pm. on Friday afternoon and midnight I had: visited a cake shop, went to Capels, shopped at a party store, had a yummy dinner with my boys and my parents, sat in 45 minutes of rush hour traffic, cut out 23 haunted houses, colored with Drew, bathed both boys, completed report cards, did all of my lesson plans for next week, finished my homework sheet, uploaded 4 slideshows of my students to my website, and surfed the web for barnyard birthday items.  

We did get a lot of playing in. That is of course, after a quick trip to the doctor on Saturday morning.  575 tissues, a sleeve full of boogies and a complaint that there may be bugs in his ear, led us to discover that poor little Drew had an ear infection.  He was happy to go to the doctor, as the prospect of that yummy, pink bubblegum medicine might be in his future.  Saturday also held a trip to the vet for meds for Winston to aide the old man and his rubbery legs, an oil change and a sleepover for Drew at Nana and Pops.  

More running today and a few crafty projects later and that leads me to tonight.  Where I sit and wonder why the weekend can't be 3 days, and if it has to be two, why the heck do they fly by so fast?



What did I do on Saturday night? 
Rolled 50 sets of silverware for Landon's Party!


This is the little stinker whose party we're preparing!  



 Cute little gift for a parent helper in my room.
She comes in everyday to help me!
I found this idea on eighteen25.blogspot.com



I had this picture frame sitting in our closet, so I took out the glass
and frame, Modpodged some black and white paper to the glass
Added paper to a wooden O and there you have it..
A cute little craft to hang in the our black and white bedroom!

A wreathe I made out of black tool and painted wooden decorations.  

No comments