Christmas...and other Monday randomness!

  I can't believe that all of the Christmas craziness and fun is over. We had a wonderful Christmas I must say! Santa brought the boys way too many toys. More toys than can fit comfortably in our home, but the look on Drew's face and his reaction was well the worth it. And I would also like you to know that he was quite pleased with Santa's choice of wrapping paper (thank you Dollar Tree)! 











Mommy was spoiled too! 
Some of my favorite things:
 Mariana bracelet
 Gift Cards Galore!
 My new storage bench for my scrapbooking room!
My Gypsy! 


  After opening presents as a family of four, we headed over to Pops Tom's and Grandma Kaye's for more gifts. Man were we spoiled! Thank goodness for the Tahoe! Then it was back home for a quick nap and off to Vicki's house for food galore, boys running here and there and a game of Dirty Santa! 





So as you can see above fun was had by all! 

P.S. Today I FINALLY got myself to the salon and I no longer look as if I stepped out of a trailer! Below you will find the before and after.









No comments