This is what I'm loving on this wonderful Wednesday!
{One}
I'm loving the deals I got a VS. Tons of stuff for 75% off. My lips will be glossed and I'll smell delish!
{Two}
I'm loving the feeling of being a stay at home mom and playing all day with these little sweeties! I just hope this week slows down.
{Three}
I'm loving that Travis' detail got cancelled for tomorrow and we'll get to spend more time together as a family.
{Four}
I'm loving the prospect of shopping and not having to spend any money. Gotta love Christmas gift cards!
{Five}
I'm loving these towelettes that TAN you! I've read amazing things about them and bought them today. I'll tell you if they work tomorrow! No more tanning beds for me.
{Six}
I'm loving my hubby more than ever. He's spent all day standing in a bank to earn extra money. He's such a hard worker not to mention he looks pretty hot in a uniform. :)





Thanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteYour boys are too cute!