Today was a whirlwind of running, visiting, opening, praying and eating! First thing this morning I was met with the task of buying wrapping paper for Santa. 12 rolls of everything from Rudolph and Dora to Mickey and Elmo and a few bows and I rushed home to get the boys ready to go to mom and dads house for our annual Christmas Eve "present palooza!"
To say that, I myself am spoiled, might be an understatement. Not only did the boys come away with many wonderful gifts, (Drew a Thomas Pedal Car and Landon a dancing Mickey and more..) but Travis and I were showered with gift cards galore, my CRICUT GYPSY!!! and a very special trip to the Apple Store!
After unloading the car, playing with presents, eating a quick bite, we then got ourselves ready for church and dinner. Unfortunately, the boys much needed naps came right when we arrived at church and therefore, Travis, Landon and Drew attended mass in the parking lot of Church, while I joined the fam! Then off to deShas for some yummy eats and back for more present opening!
Are you tired yet, because I am!!
Too bad Santa's job is never done and while Mrs. Claus wrapped away, Mr. Santa ate a yummy treat Drew left and drank some delicious new Bourbon he received from his in-laws. Hmmmm... Wonder why Santa gets all the credit for Christmas?
All the presents are placed, the stockings are hung and Santa is well fed. So it's time for me to say Merry Christmas to all and too all a good night!
Drew decided that the reindeer needed baby carrots and that Santa would prefer donuts and candy bars instead of cookies.
Santa Came to town!

No comments