It's been 6 hours, 10 minutes and 35 seconds since my last trip to Target. I am a red cart with white bullseye addict! Combined with the fact that I love home decor and love decorating for Valentine's Day equally as much as Christmas, made my recent trip even more expensive than usual. A trip for a 6 pack of white socks for my husband ended in new Valentine plates (only 1.99/plate), a small love sign (3.00), a vase for a whopping 2.99, Valentine M&M's (the most expensive of my purchases) and 4 dollar white frame. I'm pretty happy with the way it all came together. I need some flowers on the table you'll view below (hint...hint..Trav) and something else little on the mantel, but all in all I'm enjoying the Valentine decor and feeling the LOVE!
Our usual old mantel
Our Valentine Mantel
My Super Cute Subway Art from eighteen25
Peanut M & M's (Decoration not Food honey)
Table in need of roses!
No comments