So what does a mommy do with two little men on a snow day? Sled riding? No way! I'm not crazy enough to brave this blizzard on my own with two little rascals. Instead we play, we bake and we wrestle. See below for the evidence of the mayhem that has happened in our house in the past two days.
Lovin' on his puppy
My Little Scholars
Multitasking: Trains and TV
Climbing stairs I know I shouldn't climb. Mommy's future looks scary.
After a hard days work some people go to happy hour, the gym or lay on the couch. I play Candy Land Castle and Little People Match!
Drew talking to a girlfriend.
Landon on an important business call that went a little something like this... da, da, da, ma, na, da
Craziness I tell you!
Landon sporting a Justin Beiber hairdo!
Mommy just cleaned up those books!
Cupcake Decorating
Yum!
Abominable snowmen!
Elmo's Kitchen owner, working hard!
The sous chef
About to be fired for eating on the job.
Oh well, he went with it too!
Happy Snow Day!


No comments