Looking Back and Looking Forward...

I thought I'd do a little look back at our year in 2010 although I must say I'm really looking forward to this new year! So here it goes...
                               
          {January 2010}
Drew's 1st Snowman

 Landon's 1st Professional Pictures

January also marked mommy's return to teaching from maternity leave. 


{February 2010}



Drew turned 3!


It was Landon's 1st Valentine's Day and Travis and I celebrated our 14th Valentine's together.


{March 2010}
My sweet boys in March.

Landon tried his first solid foods and never looked back.


Drew finally got to ride on his Cub Cadet he got for Christmas.


 We lost Grandpa Don. 


{April 2010}


Landon's First Easter

Drew gave the Easter Bunny his pacifiers and the bunny left this!

{May 2010}


I celebrated my first Mother's Day as a mommy of two!

My Birthday Bedroom Makeover



Landon's Baptism at St. Max

{June 2010}

June marked the beginning of my summer break and many trips to Entertrainment Junction, the aquarium and the pool.












{July 2010}

In July we played a lot, went to swimming lessons, and Travis and I got away for an evening alone.


 Fourth of July


Then daddy had shoulder surgery.

{August 2010}

In August I started this blog! I prepared for back to school and got my new SUV!

Landon's First Haircut!

Basement Backsplash Completed - Thank you dad!


Drew went to summer camp!

 

 I became a bit more domestic.


{September 2010}


Our baby started preschool.  


We spent a day out with Thomas.

{October 2010}

 Drew's 1st Field Trip



 Drew's Halloween Festivities at school


Pumpkin Carving 


Halloween

{November 2010}
Landon turns 1

We had to say goodbye to Winston.

Celebrated Travis' 32nd Birthday.

We celebrated 7 years of marriage.

{December 2010}
 Lost my grandpa.



Vacationed in San Diego



 Had an awesome Christmas


Got a new hair color and cut! 
Ready to start a new year!

We had quite a year of ups and downs, love and loss, happy times and sad, but all in all, we feel very blessed.

Here's to a New, Wonderful, Fabulous Year! 




















No comments