I Love Las Vegas!

  I must say that 3 days away with my hubby were heaven! Spending time with just us, was just what we needed.  As much as we love our little men, eating dinner without anyone throwing food on the floor, walking outside without a stroller and going to bed without a fight from anyone, was such a treat.  It felt like we were dating again. I think we both agree that we've never been more in love than recently. Even after, 15 years together! But spending time alone made this even more clear. We haven't been alone like that in four years! 
  We spent time losing money together, eating out (and not very healthy-shame on me), seeing two wonderful shows, and shopping.  We had a beautiful room and perfect time.  I say it all the time, but I'm blessed beyond words and this trip was just another blessing.  


Our Hotel

 Before Terry Fator at the Mirage

Terry Fator and front row seats! 
Such an awesome show.

My handsome hubby by the Wynn.

At the Luxor before Carrot Top. 

So much fun! 
Love you Travis! 
And thank you mom and dad for keeping our babies. 
 We are very lucky.

No comments