Summer So Far and Other Sheer Randomness!

So have I told you all how much I {HEART} summer? It's my very favorite time of the year. No alarm clocks, plenty of time to play with my babies, prepare meals, workout, and get a tan! Oh and I get to see a little bit more of my hubby...although I think WCPD and wacko criminals still see him way more than me.  

Anyway... so far this summer we've...

{One}
Hatched, Fed and Released Butterflies


{Two}
Sold a bunch of baby stuff at our garage sale




{Three}
Made one of many trips to the zoo.  

{Four}
Enjoyed some delish Cool Whip Cones! YUMMY



{Five}
Found some cute new blogs that I LOVE! 

As you know I'm all about makeup and love that I stumbled upon Pixiwoo.com! She teaches step by step make-up tips, so you can look JUST like your favorite celebs. Well, maybe not just like them, but you'll have some darn good makeup! 
I was sporting this look today.  





I'm also loving Marley Lily
She seriously has some of the cutest things I've ever seen. Especially for summer.  
The owner is sending me this free to review on my teaching blog. I'm so excited to be sipping out of this cute monogrammed cup!

I also am in love with this precious pool cover up and necklace.  

Well, hope you all are having a happy summer as well! 



No comments