No one who knows me, the prissiest girl in the world, would ever have imagined I'd marry a hunting, fishing, outdoorsy guy from Ross. In fact I do recall fishing for the first time in a skirt and a pair of high heels some 10+ years ago. But they say opposites attract.
So when we found out we were having a boy, Travis of course was ecstatic. I could see the visions of football games, hunting and camping swirly around that head of his.
Tonight my hubby was quite the proud papa, as he took his little boy camping. Now I must warn you we are starting small and working up to that big day out in the woods. This first camping trip is taking place in our basement. The next will move to the backyard and eventually they'll make their way to the woods. All while this pampered mommy, lays in her comfy queen bed.
Drew was in heaven as he's been waiting for this moment for quite some time. He insisted on a new sleeping bag, the ingredients for Smores and his mommy even made him a bug jar. Below are pictures of this Daddy and Drew adventure. Now I'm off to bed alone, as my boys sleep soundly in a tent in the basement.
Sweet Dreams!

No comments