Turning Two

Two years ago today our family became complete. Landon Thomas Oakes entered the world and our lives changed forever.  Landon is the sweetest little man. He's full of energy, rarely sits still, and can destroy a room in a matter of minutes.  At the same time, he can cuddle like no other little person I know, blows the best kisses ever and his sweet little voice will melt your heart.  He loves to learn, read books and play Angry Birds.  He rarely sees a letter he doesn't identify by it's name or sound, walks down the stairs counting each step, and sings his ABC's better than any 2 year old I know.  He loves his big brother, looks up to his Da Da and makes me so proud to be his Mama! While I would love to make time stand still and keep him a baby forever, I've had so much fun watching him learn and grow. We love you Landon Thomas. Happy Birthday, Sweet Boy! 




No comments