I feel absolutely horrible for letting this blog go. After all, the people this blog is about are the most important people in my life. It seems like life is flying by. I mean my first baby will be 6 in a week, we're half way through the school year and Landon is no longer a baby. Well, he's my baby, but don't call him that, "he's a big boy!" So here is a quick catch up and then I will be making an effort to be more diligent with this blog once again.
This winter has been quite crazy. We've had either mild weather or below freezing temps. Which is why Travis and I both sound like we're going to lose a lung at the moment.
This wacky weather is so not for us.
This wacky weather is so not for us.
We also had a huge milestone happen in this house.
I love these boys so much! I can't wait to post about the birthday fun ahead.
Until then, here is a song for my boys


No comments