Mother's Day Tea and More!

So...today was a big day for this mommy.  My little man dressed all dapper and such, in a blue vest and striped shirt and sang "We love mommies, yes we do, yes we do" along with 3 other adorable tunes! Today was Mother's Day Tea.  I walked into fancy tables complete with a placemat made by sweet boy, a beautiful vase decorated with fingerprints and cute little tea cups and teapots full of tea (aka: apple juice).  His class wrote a book about what they loved to do with their mommy.  Apparently, "Drew likes to play with mommy." His illustration of me was, let's say... interesting.  The little party ended with a craft. Drew and I made flowers for my vase. It was a marvelous mommy day might I say.  

Of course, while Drew was happy to have mommy at his school, he couldn't think of anything but getting home to his new wheels.  Landon was pretty happy too! 


































No comments