What I'm Loving Wednesday!


{One}
I'm loving that tomorrow is Thursday. I have only 14 1/2 days of work left and tomorrow I have a meeting. A day with real life adults! No... "Mrs. Oakes, he won't stop!" or "What am I suppose to do?" after giving directions for the 10th time. 

{Two}
I'm loving my handsome men.



{Three}
I am loving that my birthday is on Monday and I don't have to work! Yeah for personal days! Can you tell I need a break?

{Four}
I'm loving this summer-like weather. Evenings spent outdoors are so much fun! Check out our first fishing trip of the season.








 Feeding the ducks! QUACK QUACK!





 Trying to give the fish a kiss!

 The men in my life!





All that fishing made someone hungry. 
Nothing like ice cream after fishing.

{Five}
I'm loving that this summer means...
A trip with my hubby to Vegas!
A trip with my girls from school to the lake.
A meet-up with my blogging friends Cara and Abby
Fun with my boys! 
The pool with my mommy. 
Bring on the summer! 

What are you loving this Wednesday?




No comments