This post is a little bit of this and a little bit of that for this Thursday.
1. I survived my 8th Reds' Game with First Graders!
2. Drew's last day of preschool was yesterday and today he had his end of the year picnic. We officially have a big Pre-K kiddo!
Below are Ms. Nancy, Ms. Sherry and Ms. Jamie Drew's teachers.
Ms. Bethany and Ms. Julie- Drew's Pre-K Teachers next year
3. I'm addicted to No More Rack!
Thanks to Mom
Here are purchases!
4. My boys are the sweetest!
5. I'm super excited to be a part of a new group of girls.
A group that will do lots of good.
6. I got one of these for my birthday from my boys! Love it!
Well that's enough random for one day.
Happy Thursday!
Below are Ms. Nancy, Ms. Sherry and Ms. Jamie Drew's teachers.
Drew and Andrew- Buddies
Ms. Bethany and Ms. Julie- Drew's Pre-K Teachers next year
3. I'm addicted to No More Rack!
Thanks to Mom
Here are purchases!
4. My boys are the sweetest!
5. I'm super excited to be a part of a new group of girls.
A group that will do lots of good.
6. I got one of these for my birthday from my boys! Love it!
Well that's enough random for one day.
Happy Thursday!




No comments