One year ago today, just after 3 am in the morning, we welcomed Landon Thomas Oakes into this world. I remember that night as if it were yesterday. After an extremely hard day at work, I made my way to the doctor, for my then weekly check-up. After they took my blood pressure I was quickly put on bed rest. No sooner did I change my clothes to snuggle on the couch with Mr. Drew, and my water broke. Mom came to stay with Drew and off we went to Bethesda North Hospital. After 8 hours of pretty painful labor, Dr. Froehlich delivered our newest bundle of joy. We were so happy and knew our family was complete. Landon is an amazing little guy, full of smiles and love. Happy 1st Birthday Landon. We love you!
Pictures of Landon's First Birthday Party
|
|
 |
| This slideshow design customized with Smilebox |
No comments