Friday:
Unlike years in the past, I did not wake up early to join the Black Friday Frenzy, but waited until quite a few of the crazies were finished and braved the stores a bit later with mom, as dad stayed home with my two little men and Travis slept after a hard night at work. I must say I was pretty successful and got several deals even though I awoke long after 4 am. Drew decided that he needed a night away from home and wanted to spend the night with Nada and Pops! So Landon and I came home alone. As Landon napped I was able to get more great online deals! Yeah for Amazon.com! Santa got all of his shopping done for Landon and Drew in just one click! Santa also came a bit early for daddy. The black Friday deal of the decade was offered yesterday. A 300.00 cell phone for .97 cents. With tax, Santa was able to replace Travis' prehistoric cell phone for 1.01. He was pretty happy and is no longer living in the dark ages!
Saturday:
Did someone say shopping??? Drew was treated to day out at the Duke Energy Center for some choo choo trains and Christmas decor and then it was off to the Newport Aquarium to see Scuba Santa with uncle Brad and Aunt Jac. So what is a mommy to do w/ just one little man in tow? Well shop of course. Landon and I got to spend a gift certificate- even better when it's free money, and then we went to lunch with mom and dad. After all that hard work it was time to come home and finish up on the holiday decor and laundry- :(.
So the weekend still hasn't come to an end. What's up next? I believe we'll be doing a baking activity tomorrow and who knows? Maybe some shopping???
Look at my handsome men! Love them <3
Do you love my new hat?
Handsome Hunk!
Looking Very Ivy League
Drew's Very Stuffed Buddy
Chillaxin'

No comments