This Thanksgiving there are many things I'm thankful for. Here are a few:
1. I am thankful for such beautiful, sweet, healthy babies.
2. I am thankful for a handsome, hardworking husband that loves me.
3. I am thankful for two of the most amazing, supportive parents anyone can ever ask for.
4. I am thankful that my brother came home to spend time with us and would be even more thankful if he got a job here :).
5. I am thankful to work with 3 great friends each day.
6. I am thankful for the beautiful home I live in and the ability to meet the needs of my kids.
7. I am thankful for the 4 months that Travis got be off and spend tons of family time with us.
8. I am thankful that I don't have to work tomorrow :)
There are so many things in my life that make me so blessed and thankful. I hope everyone had a blessed and happy Thanksgiving!

No comments