Yes, a post of randomness I believe this will be. We've been super busy with trying to squeeze in lots of must dos, fun stuff, doctors, etc. before Daddy is back to work and we're no longer spoiled by having him at our every whim. So what did we do this weekend, two weeks before Thanksgiving??? Put up our Christmas tree. Check out my little elf helpers!
Oh how they helped!!
This week also brought mommy an off day. Not a relaxing, lay around with the family day, but a run like hell all over the world day. From preschool to the store, bank, etc. back to preschool, home for minute and half for lunch, off to the dentist, then to the doctor and back home again.....
EXHAUSTED YET?
I was.
Drew had a dentist appointment where he was showered with balloon animals, pencils, tattoos and prizes for being such a great patient. Then it was off to Landon's one year well check. 19 lbs. 5 oz. and 28 inches long put Landon in the whopping 8th percentile for weight and height. Look out!! He is otherwise pretty darn healthy and right on track.
Then comes tonight. Drew now goes to the bathroom all by himself, wants his privacy and thinks he's a little man. I could hear the flipping of pages and ran in to see what was up. This is what I found. A funny picture of Drew trying to be just like daddy. On the potty, hunting magazine in hand. I would also like you to know that all of the magazines with the ladies quickly went to the floor, as he only wanted boy magazines.
Our evening ended with Toy Story 3, popcorn and snuggles.


No comments