Cherish Every Moment

After School Fun! From riding his scooter... to running through the sprinkler in his clothes. Landon was an observer of the mayhem.

Being a working mommy definitely makes you cherish every moment that you get to spend with your babies.  After two teacher workdays and three exhausting days teaching first graders, I finally get to spend the weekend with my boys. This transition has been hard, as the first month of school always is.  Any teacher that tells you they love the first month of school is a big fat liar.  I hate to wish my life away, but I can't wait until fall. My students will be in a routine, I can take my babies to pumpkin patches, fall festivals, etc and I think life just might feel more relaxed.  But for now, I'm just soaking up every minute that I get with my boys. Although on work days the time is very limited, I have been told, it's all about quality not quantity. So I'm trying to embrace the fact, that yes, I do have to work, and just relish in the time that I do get to spend with Drew, Landon and Travis.  

No comments