Only the first day back to work, just a teacher work day, but I'm already ready for a break. I think that might be a bad sign. Right now I'm T.I.R.E.D!! It's been a long busy day of getting things ready for tomorrow's open house, vacuuming the house, cooking dinner and running out to a friends. I just want to spend one more week of relaxation with my babies, but I must return to make those big bucks they pay teachers. So this will be short and sweet! I finished my classroom and thought I'd post pictures, as well as share a picture of my adorable cookies for my Kissing Hand Hunt on the first day of school. (No, I did not make them.) I know I'm trying to be more domestic but a girls gotta do, what girls gotta do. So having someone much more talented than I make them was the only option. Here are the pictures! It's off to bed for this sleepy head.
![]() |
| Customize your own picture slideshow |



No comments