So Babbling Abby had this cute little teacher week where everyone put their
Teacher Must Haves and although I missed it, I thought I'd post mine.
So here it is:
Other Teacher's Sites and Blogs:
Almost all of my inspiration, ideas and activities come from other teachers. We teach our children to share their toys, our students to share their crayons, so why not share with other teachers. I love those teachers that take the time to inspire and help!
Flair Pens:
Everything you write looks better with a flair pen. Writing with a colorful almost marker, but still a pen is happiness. I know, only a teacher can appreciate this craziness.
DJ Inkers Fonts and Graphics:
Okay, so what does this dork want for Christmas? DJ inkers Font and Graphics Discs. I'm just a little bit addicted. Don't believe me? Check out my site. From my newsletter to my homework sheet every font and graphic has been carefully chosen. Thank you, Dianne J. Hook.
Personal Laminator:
I love teaching and shiny, well protected pieces of paper, but I hate staying after school, away from my babies to make this happen, so what is the solution? Buy one for your home.
Thank you mom and dad!





No comments