MISS MY BABIES!

   It was back to school with the kiddos today and I'm exhausted. If you've ever experienced the first day of first grade you know that putting supplies away alone can make for a teacher who needs a stiff drink.  Then you add magic play dough, a Kissing Hand Hunt, teaching kids how get a drink, go to bathroom, throw away their lunch, line up, sit down, tell me what they want for lunch,......are you exhausted yet? 
   I think any teacher that tells you they love the first few weeks of school, is a LIAR!!! I need routine, kids who know how to get a piece a paper and wipe their nose...So until October I can't be truly happy.  
   But as I was slaving away, my hubby and Drew went to the aquarium.  I heard about every event from Drew, down to getting a drink from the water fountain, which is something he knows mommy dislikes.  Apparently, they had quite the day out.  He saw the sharks, got a sharks tooth, a penny that cost a dollar and then went to LaRosas for his favorite meal....a coagy! (Hoagy).  
   We also had Drew's Preschool parent's night. I can't believe I'm the mommy of a preschool student.  My babies are growing way to fast and all I know is that being away all day is hard. I miss my babies.  

No comments